Meet the Doctors
Dr. Brian Kroes
Dr. Brian Kroes has been helping people live free of nerve interference due to vertebral subluxation since 1982. Following his graduation from Life University College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia, he moved back to Michigan to open his first practice in Ann Arbor in the fall of 1983. It was so successful that within two years more space was needed. He moved office locations, opening the East Stadium Chiropractic Health Center in 1985. Throughout his career, Dr. Kroes has made it a priority to keep up to date with the latest science in chiropractic technique, neurology, nutrition, and exercise physiology. He is updated monthly on the most recent information concerning health and wellness, so that he may pass this knowledge on to his patients. Although Dr. Kroes sees people of all ages at his clinic, his passion is in helping children. He trained for two years with the late Dr. Larry Webster, one of the foremost experts in chiropractic care for infants and expecting mothers, and was certified in the Webster Technique. This technique was specifically designed to balance the pelvis of an expecting mother, allowing her baby to turn in the womb in cases where it might otherwise be born breach. With nearly thirty years of experience as a chiropractor, Dr. Kroes is committed to educating his patients and promoting wellness through the healing art of chiropractic.
- "Children have always been my favorite part of the practice. They instinctively know that chiropractic care makes and keeps them healthier. In fact, they usually bug their parents with statements like, 'When are we going back to the chiropractor?'"
- Life College of Chiropractic (Marietta,GA) - Doctorate of Chiropractic, October 1982
- Certified - Practice and Principles of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering (ASBE)
- Certified - Webster Technique
Memberships and Associations
- International Chiropractors Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Diplomate - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Life University Alumni Association
- Toggle Recoil
- Sacral Occipital Technique
Meet Our Staff
Our caring and friendly staff are committed to helping you get the care you deserve. They will assist you in answering any questions that you may have about your care at East Stadium Chiropractic.
Chiropractic Assistants - Kristina
Office Supervisor- Susan